The CDA-16 distribution power amplifier can drive any Bowers & Wilkins custom installation speaker to new heights of performance. Offering 16 channels of power, the CDA-16 can enable your whole home with sound yet takes up minimal space thanks to its compact 1U design. Its configurable specification supports bridging of its Class D stereo channels into even more powerful mono outputs, if needed.
• 16 channels distribution amplification in 8 zones with a powerful 100 watts
per channel to deliver high-resolution audio.
• Engineered to work with any Bowers & Wilkins installation speakers.
• Highly flexible usage / configuration – Zone L/R outputs can be bridged to
provide a mono output of double the power.
• Three power mode control options – on, auto detect or 12V trigger.
• Robust and reliable protection features, preventing damage due to overload,
short circuits or heat.
• Ultra-compact rack-mount design (1 rack unit), easy to install and configure.